Tetra Pond Crystal Water 500ml
Free UK Delivery on all products! (Terms and Conditions apply)
Unrivalled Customer Service
Shop with confidence at Yorkshire Aquatics & Pets
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase
Tetra Pond CrystalWater
- Effectively removes dirt particles to improve visibility into the pond
- Works in a matter of hours
- Not suitable for sturgeons
- Binds cloudiness caused by clay particles or soil, as well as cloudiness caused by organic particles, such as fish waste, uneaten food or dead plant material
- Harmless to pond environments: the active ingredients in Tetra Pond CrystalWater coagulate floating particles that cloud the pond water. This makes it easier to filter out these particles or to remove them by hand
- Makes pond care easy
- Improves the water quality in the pond, enhancing the well-being of fish and plants
- Incredibly easy to administer
- Do not use to tackle algae. Use Tetra Pond AlgoFree to combat green water (floating algae).
- For best results, there should be a period of 4-5 days between treating the algae and using Tetra Pond CrystalWater
Important: Prior to each application, ensure that the carbonate hardness (KH) of the water is higher than 3°dH (for instance using the Tetra Pond Test 6in1). If the level is too low, it is advisable to increase the water's carbonate hardness in a controlled manner by using a product such as Tetra Pond pH/KH Plus.
Dosing instructions: Use the measuring cup to add 50 ml of Tetra Pond CrystalWater for every 1,000 litres of pond water.
For best results, ensure that the product is mixed thoroughly into the pond water.
Keep out of the reach of children!